Indus Script

Girish Jha gjha at STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU
Fri Sep 18 18:18:49 UTC 1998

Namaskaar,

I too had no problems. The site is great. BTW which God is represented in
that icon?

Girish

Girish Nath Jha
Grad2, Computational Linguistics        Graduate Research Assistant
Dept. of Linguistics                    Beckman Institute
4088, FLB, UIUC                         1714, Beckman, UIUC
Ph. (217) 333-3563                      Ph. (217) 244-7831

Home Address: 2025 B, S. Orchard Street, Urbana, IL, 61801
Ph. (217) 344-7050

                        "VASUDHAIVA KUTUMBAKAM"

                     "The world itself is a family"
                  (A Sanskrit saying from Upanishadas)