History of Marathi Grammar (in Marathi)...Free copies

Venantius J Pinto mudra at INCH.COM
Fri Oct 30 09:16:24 UTC 1998

Dear K. S. Arjunwadkar,
I am an Indian artist working in the US. I am also on the Indology
listserve and read your post regarding your offer to gift copies of the
History of Marathi Grammar. I am from Chembur, Mumbai and have been
visiting the forts of Maharashtra for many years and have read Saad
Sahyadrinchi Bhatkanti Killeanchi and Maharastrache Dhartitye. I would
appreciate if you can let me know how I may go about obtaining a copy of
your precious book. Perhaps you could mail it to my address in Mumbai:
Venantius J Pinto, 21/726 Subash Nagar, Chembur Mumbai 400071, Maharashtra
INDIA. I will make sure that my brother reimburses you the postage and also
for the cost of the book if you choose to accept money for it.

I am not an academic but am a artist who is constantly ruminating and
looking for answers including into our past.
Sincerely,
Venantius J Pinto