SV: Hinduism/Net

Mary McGee mm383 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Oct 25 14:49:38 UTC 1998

Please note, I have already sent to Dr. Brockington , by private email,
information about the senior thesis on Hinduism and the Internet written a
year and a half ago by a Barnard senior, Michelle Caswell.  (Barnard is
the women's college associated with Columbia University).

Mary McGee
Columbia University