Kira.naagama/Kira.natantra

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at WOLFSON.OXFORD.AC.UK
Fri Oct 16 15:58:04 UTC 1998

I apologise for again having omitted details from my postings.

I should have mentioned that the Kira.nav.rtti volume is priced at Rs.900,
and that the 1996 edition of ``Hindu Scriptures'' is edited by me.
Only the 1996 edition contains a translation of Kira.na 1--7, and it is
available both in hard-back and in paper-back.

Dominic Goodall.