gopAla-tApini UpaniSad

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Oct 16 03:19:43 UTC 1998

A correction to my posting given below. It is the
uttaranRsimha-tApini upaniSad that describes the nature of"OM".
The error is regretted.

besides that the other two rAmatApini upaniSad and gopAla-tapini
upaniSad also have pUrva- and uttara- parts.

regards,

sarma.