Release: El.Journal of Vedic Studies 4.1

Harold F. Arnold hfarnold at LANMINDS.COM
Thu Oct 15 00:11:35 UTC 1998

Dear Witzel,
        Today I was, for the first time ever, able to access most of the
issues of the IJVS from the web site. I had missed several issues as I had
switched ISPs without notifying you. The address given below, however,
causes Netscape to behave in a most bizarre fashion. I believe the correct
address is:

        www1.shore.net /~india/ejvs

isn't it? Perhaps you should let the folks on the Indology list know.
Yrs.
Harold Arnold