Hello

Ulrike Niklas u.niklas at UNI-KOELN.DE
Tue Oct 13 08:11:09 UTC 1998

Dear Ganesan,

sorry for my delay ... just as the three months in India - also the few
weeks since my return here were full of work.
Now, I find a little gap and thinks of greeting you and your wife.

I was, really, so sorry for not having been able to go to Pollachi. I
was so much looking forward to it. If I can go to India next year, I
will make it one of my very first undertakings. Will you please convey
my regards to Dr. Arumukam and all you relatives there, to whom I spoke
on the phone several times? Thank you.

Am I mistaken, or has the "Tevar-Makan" house again featured in "Maru
Malarcci" this year?

Would like to read from you,
all the best, till soon,
Ulrike