None

efeoci efeoci at MD2.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Oct 9 12:19:41 UTC 1998

Dear Members,

I am Meera Pramila searching for information on identity and or legend

of <bold>R.si Loma'sa or Roma'sa,</bold> for a friend who is in Himachal
Pradesh, India, writing about the Ravalsa Lake area, sacred to
Padmasambhava, where there is an important shrine to R.si Loma'sa and
excellent image.

The local people say he did one lakh times one lakh years of tapas there.
He is mentioned in Puraa.na-s, stories by him appear in

Mahaabhaarat, but we cannot find identifying

references. If any scholars know anything at all that would give

us background on this R.si would they kindly

let us know?

with thanks,

Meera Pramila,

student of Hinduism