Learning Sanskrit

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Nov 26 03:45:13 UTC 1998

A set of graded books published by the Saral Sanskrit Pariksha Vibhag
of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan are good and are available in many of the
Indian Languages incuding Hindi. Thay are relatively cheap. Details can
be obtained from to that section of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. They
are available in English medium also.

regards,

sarma.