Deepa Mehta's _Fire_

Stephen JP_STEPHENS at CLASSIC.MSN.COM
Wed Nov 25 10:44:15 UTC 1998

Tragedy, eh ? Well, we Hindus are getting used to it. In case you
haven't noticed, Hindus are being massacred every day. But they don't
get burnt in cars - most of them don't own cars, you see..

Here are some pictures for you:

http://www.kashmir-information.com/Atrocities/

Sumedh,

Your remark sounds rather flippant - like you don't care about what happened
to that Australian missionary and his family, I hope that is not the case. I
know the tragedies of Kashmir, but Hindus getting killed in Kashmir, does
not justify hindus killing Christians elsewhere in the country. We as
humans, should fight against both atrocities.

Terrorists also burnt many churches in Kashmir.

Sujatha