OCR of (transcribed) indic texts

E. Bashir ebashir at UMICH.EDU
Tue Nov 24 19:50:29 UTC 1998

I am also interested in the answers to these questions.  If anyone has
helpful information on them, please reply to the list.

Thanks,

E. Bashir, Visiting Lecturer
Dept. of Asian Languages and Cultures
3070 Frieze Bldg.
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Office Phone:  734-764-0214
Dept. Phone:  734-764-8286 (messages only)
Fax:  734-647-0157