My ensuing visit to London: message to Sanskritists

K. S. Arjunwadkar panini at PN2.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Nov 7 07:10:21 UTC 1998

> From    "K. S. Arjunwadkar" <panini at pn2.vsnl.net.in>
To      Members, INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
Nov 7, 1998

Dear Members,
I am visiting London from mid-April to mid-May, 1999 to give talks in some
institutes there on Yoga and some general topics in the area of Sanskrit
and related languages and literatures. I write this to explore the
possibility of making myself available to Sanskritists in London or nearby
who are interested in my areas of specialization for which vide attached file.
Regards.
KSA