Testing devanagari script in e-mail

Charles Poncet carlo at PRAETOR.CH
Wed Nov 4 21:05:03 UTC 1998

Wow !! I don't have a clue I'm afraid. All I did was to hit the reply
button on my Netscape 3 browser where I had Devarakonda's stuff in
Devanagari because, I assumed, I have the right fonts installed. Why
this would not show up on your screen in the original message but in
the reply beats me.
Charles