Telugu history

N. Ganesan GANESANS at CL.UH.EDU
Fri May 1 19:18:30 UTC 1998

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA <narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN> writes:
*This is the limit I think. Do you really believe
*that God prefers Tamil to Sanskrit or for that matter any other language?
*Let not chauvinism deteriorate to arrogance.

Namskar. Pardon me, I just typed what is in a
Princeton university publication. The citation was provided too.
The quotations marks indicate that they are from that book word by word.
If anyone has problems with the legend narrated, the suggestion is to
contact the manipravala commentator of 13th century CE or else,
the 20th century translator.

As far as morals go, different morals can be deduced from that
legend. Sincerely believe that the legend quoted has more
layers of meaning than what Mr. Sarma alludes to.

*Do show some consideration for the feelings of other people on the
*list.

Hope you do the same.

Regards,
N. Ganesan