Publicly available transliterators (was Re: Forwarded mail....

Vasu Renganathan vasur at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Tue Mar 24 16:33:43 UTC 1998

Just to add to the list of translitrators that are freely available for
Indic scripts:

Following are some of the other links of interest:

Vasu.

Devnagari transliteration (font: xdvng.ttf)
http://weed.arch.com.inter.net/~sibal/jtrans/editor.html

Tamil transliteration (font: tamilnet.ttf)
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/tamilweb/trans/trans1.html

ITRANS: (uses LaTeX. Supports Devanagari, Tamil, Telugu and Bengali)
http://chandra.astro.indiana.edu/itrans/readme.html