Forwarded mail....

James E. Agenbroad jage at LOC.GOV
Tue Mar 24 15:12:50 UTC 1998

An item of interest.

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage at LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:58:33 +0530
From: "Cibu C.J." <cibu at miel.mot.com>
To: Malayalam Language Lovers <>

Dear friend,

I have made available a tool for transliteration
of Malayalam between English and Malayalam scripts,
under the URL:
http://members.tripod.com/~CibuCJ/varamozhi.html.
Varamozhi is the name given to it. May be it is the
first tool which allows font conversion, transliteration
scheme conversion, for any font in Malayalam.

Please forward this mail to those whom you think
will love to edit or view Malayalam text in their
computer.

-With Best Regards,
 Cibu C. J.