change of email address with correct eamil

Premchand Gada gadapb9jafna at POL.NET
Thu Mar 12 21:10:44 UTC 1998

Dear Friend,

I have your email address on my file. May be I have contacted you earlier either for JAINA, Jain Academic Foundation of North America (JAFNA) or personally by me or may be we have common friends.

My email # has changed and please take a note of a new email address. <gadaprem at aol.com> If you have sent me any email in last week you may send it again at this new address to be sure I have read it. Please excuse me if this email has caused any inconvenience to you.

Please reply. Thank you.

Regards.

Premchand