Request for references on Chitsukha, his works

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian ramakris at EROLS.COM
Wed Mar 11 12:07:45 UTC 1998

I would be grateful if anyone can point me to references on chitsukha
and his works. I am aware of translations of some of his works. I would
be interested such info also, but I am mainly interested in studies
comparing his works with other schools of thought like buddhism, nyAya
etc.

Also, has anyone dealt with the topic of which part of India he was
from, and has anyone attempted to determine his time period?

Thanks.

Rama.