Quotations from Bhusundi-ramayana

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Mar 10 23:03:36 UTC 1998

Dear list members,

The following is a request from a colleague who is not on the list.  You can
respond on the list or to him directly; his email address is at the end of
the message.

Thanks for any help,

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann
University of California, Berkeley