Indo-Aryan Invasion (focussed discussion)

Edeltraud Harzer Clear eclear at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Mar 3 16:02:00 UTC 1998

Jan Houben wrote:

>Third, at present we still seem to be in the stage of seeking agreement on the
>basic literature to be read. I fully endorse George's proposal to take H.H.
>Hock: "Pre-Rgvedic Convergence Between Indo-Aryan (Sanskrit) and Dravidian? A
>Survey of the Issues and Controversies" as one of the basic articles. As editor
>of the volume in which it appeared I know it almost by heart.

Is this the volume in question: IDEOLOGY AND STATUS OF SANSKRIT: CONTRIBUTIONS
TO THE HISTORY OF THE SANSKRIT LANGUAGE. E.J.BRILL 1996 ?

Thanks,

Edeltraud Harzer Clear
Asian Studies, UT
Austin, Texas