Grantha characters

Marianna Kropf marianne.kropf at THEOL.UNIBE.CH
Tue Jun 30 07:58:08 UTC 1998

Dear Juergen Neuss

even though you did not promise to send copies all over I still kindly
ask you whether you could send me a copy in the same go - as we would
appreciate to have it in Berne as well.
Thank you very much!

yours sincerely

marianna