Grantha characters

Juergen Neuss jneuss at ZEDAT.FU-BERLIN.DE
Mon Jun 29 14:31:17 UTC 1998

Jacob Baltuch wrote:

> Does anyone have a reference to the facsimile of Bartolomei's
> Sanskrit grammar (in Grantha characters) mentioned some time
> ago. (Couldn't find anything in the LoC catalog)
>
> Also, how does one get 1983 J.H.Nye's reprint of K.Venugopalan's
> Primer? (When was that originally published?)

I have a copy of Nye's 1983 edition of Venugopalan's primer. However, it
is useful only for printed Grantha texts - not for manuscripts. If you
are interested I'll mail you a copy.

jn
jneuss at zedat.fu-berlin.de

Juergen Neuss

Freie Universitaet Berlin

Institut für Indische Philologie und Kunstgeschichte

Königin-Luise-Str. 34a

14195 Berlin