King Shahaji of Tanjore

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Jun 26 02:47:16 UTC 1998

Difficult to find out because ZarabhOji and tulajAji(tukkOji)
who were brothers of zahAji and who succeeeded him were both
sons of dIpAmbikA. Even if ekOji had other wives, since their
sons did not come to power, the likelihood of their names
being mentioned in literature is small. But you may be able
to get some information Sarasvati Mahal Library, Tanjavur.

regards,

sarma.