King Shahaji of Tanjore

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Jun 25 16:31:11 UTC 1998

Shahaji did not have an issue. He could have married again as this is
very common in those days. In some of his kIrtanas he prays to his
favourite diety TyAgarAja for an issue. I believe he died without
an heir and the his brother succeeded him.

regards,

sarma.