Truth and method in Indology, III

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Thu Jun 4 17:00:52 UTC 1998

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Lars Martin Fosse wrote:

> methods and according to different criteria (compare, for instance, the
> numerous studies of the letters of St. Paul, and the studies of the
> Federalist papers, which are important for methodical reasons).

Lars:

What citations/titles/authors are you referring to here?  Is there
anything online?  Methodological models of what you're discussing is an
excellent idea.  Having waded into the complex issues you address quite
succinctly viz. stats. and indology in your dissertation, I am very
curious to see these works to which your expertise would refer us.

jrg