An old question

D.H. Killingley D.H.Killingley at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Jul 16 13:04:40 UTC 1998

Sorry, I should have expressed myself clearer. I was talking about
_phonological distinction_ between voiced and voiceless, not conditioned
variation which I know exists in Tamil. And I was thinking of the
pronunciation of tatsamas.

Dr Dermot Killingley
Dept of Religious Studies
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Phone 0191 222 6730    Fax 0191 222 5185