Downloadable pictures

N. C. Much nmuch at EXECPC.COM
Wed Jul 15 17:56:07 UTC 1998

Dr. Fosse,

There are some interesting exhibitions on the Web at present. One is Cooking for the Gods,
the Art of Home Ritual in Bengal.

http://dept.arth.upenn.edu/nalin/nalin.html

Another is an exhibit from the Sackler Gallery, Puja, Expressions of
Hindu Devotion.

http://www.si.edu/asia/puja/start.htm

Within the next month I will begin putting up somw of my own photographs
from Orissa.  These include persons and places, some temples and temple
sculpture, ancient and contemporary, and handloom silks.  If any of that interests
you, that site will be linked to my home page at

http://www.uwm.edu/People/ncm2/index.html

Nancy C. M. Ross

Nancy C. M. Ross, Ph.D. University of Chicago 1983, Human Development
Graduate Student, SLIS University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Research Consultant, Office of Research and Evaluation, Alverno College
Email: nmuch at execpc.com;  Email: ncm2 at csd.uwm.edu
http://www.uwm.edu/People/ncm2/index.html