unintended attachments

Th. de Bruijn pventhb at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jul 6 13:04:49 UTC 1998

On Sat, 4 Jul 1998 22:42:52 -0500 you wrote:

> [...]

To all attachment-valas,
By default Outlook sends the text of an e-mail-message together with an RTF-file of the same as an attachment. You have to specify in your Adressbook for each entry that you do not want to send RTF format messages. Uncheck the box with this option. This is one of the ways Micro$oft makes you aware that you have not bought their stuff. I.m.h.o. Outlook is one of the worst e-mail clients around, most freeware programs such as Eudora Lite and Pegasus are much more easy to use.

Thomas de Bruijn