Sankaracarya of the North

Rama Balasubramanian rama at HOMER.CTD.COMSAT.COM
Wed Jan 28 13:57:57 UTC 1998

Fred Smith writes:

> If ever I can find my notes, I will tell all, so to speak, if anyone is
> interested.

Please do, when you get the time.

As regards Bijoy Mishra's comments I fail to see why he took offense
at Fred Smith's mail. I found nothing derogatory about the tone of
Fred Smith's mail. It is a fact that politics and religion combine
together (more a rule than exception!) to form a dirty mess and it is
also a fact that bribery is rampant in Indian courts. Why object to
calling a spade a spade?

Rama.