"kuyava" and "ku (was "Re: solution to the "kuyava' etymology)

Bh. Krishnamurti bhk at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Jan 25 09:19:07 UTC 1998

My reaction to all this kind of discussion is to say "kuyyo: moRRo:".BhK. I
hate to run classes on comparative Dravidian on internet. Thanks.

end
Bh. Krishnamurti
H.No. 12-13-1233, "Bhaarati"
Street No.9, Tarnaka