Q. Lokayata texts

Dmitry Olenev tattvarthi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 13 15:52:10 UTC 1998

   As for original texts, I know just one sanskrit text of sceptical
wing of lokayata which was published in Choukhamba Sanskrit Series in
1940-s - "Tattvopaplavasi.mha".
   A detailed information about this text from the book  "Perception,
Knowledge and Disbelief" by Eli Franco. It was published, if I'm not
mistaken, by "Motilal Banarsidass" (Delhi) in 1990.

   Could You give me more detailed information about the manuscript?
Was it published? Does there exist  traslation of this text into any
european language?

   All the best!

   Olenev Dmitry