REQ: locate perfect copy of book

Vidhyanath Rao vidynath at MATH.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Thu Feb 5 15:09:43 UTC 1998

I am currently reading ``The nominal sentence in Sanskrit and Middle
Indo-Aryan'' by A.~Breunis, published by E. J. Brill [ISBN: 90-04-09123-8].
The copy at the Ohio State University Libraries has blank pages where the
following pages should appear: 153, 156, 157, 160, 161, 164, 165, 168. If
your library has a copy without this defect, I will appreciate knowing
about it so that I can try to get copies of these pages. Or, better yet,
if anyone knows an e-mail addr of the author.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Nath