The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 31 19:46:39 UTC 1998

<<<
Why don't you get a copy of one such textbook and then quote from there
wherein it is said that Bihar and Orissa were once part of North Pole.
The
book, We, or our Nationhood Defined, is not in print anymore. If you
have
one such copy, please let me know. I'd like to take a look at it.

Guruji ki Jai

Ashish

  If the word, "you" in Asish's post refers to me: Please do
   not order me into submission.

  The quotes are in the book edited by P. Robb, 1997, OUP
  which I am sure will be correct even if one gets the copy
  and checks it.

   My quote from the Oxford univ. book is intended for
   thoughtful academic discussions and I would like to
   hear from learned members of INDOLOGY list.

   N. Ganesan