Madame Blavatsky and the swastika

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 23 13:48:51 UTC 1998

I think the book you are refering to is the French
translation, 1989 (ISBN: 2867140692).
The Czech translation is done in 1998 (Praha edition)
It is being translated in Europe everywhere.

English originals by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke:
1) The occult roots o Nazism: the Ariosophists
of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935
1985, 294 p.
2) The occult roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan cults and their
influenze on Nazi ideology. New York Univ. press, 1992, 292 p.
3) Hitler's Priestess: Savitri Devi, the Hindu Aryan
myth and neo-Nazism. New York Univ. press, 1998, 269 p.

I have not read any of these books. As a Dravidian,
you can understand I am a little worried and will see
the books some day.

Holiday greetings,
N. Ganesan

Note: 1) Your e-mail has some unreadable attachment.
To find how not to send to Indology, search Indology
archives with the word, attachment.
2) All the quotes given on Blavatsky come from
a 2-minute search on her in www.dejanews.com.
In the future, I will read more more on her
and her Madras connections. I come from there.

<<<
There is a book written, if I recall well, by an American historian of
which I've read the French translation some years ago. In French it is
called 'Les Racines Ocultistes du Nazisme'. One of the main points
addressed by the author are the connections between Nazism and the
Theosophical movement.