Indian children born abroad -- some (more) clarifications

Sumedh Mungee sumedh at CS.WUSTL.EDU
Sun Dec 20 09:56:57 UTC 1998

Partha Banerjee <partha at CAPITAL.NET> writes:

> My feeling is that theoretical discussions with no relevance to
> praxis are almost meaningless.

So is communism, and the other extreme left-wing thought that is
advocated in your book, your posts on this mailing list, and in
general on the Usenet.

With all due respect, I don't know which world you are living in - but
in mine, we have already learnt that communism and other left-wing
nightmares are one of the few sure-fire ways to comprehensive social,
political and economic failures.

Mr. Banerjee, please stop these theoretical discussions with no
relevance to praxis - out of these come extremist biased leftist
hatred for respected religous organizations like the RSS and VHP. And
don't give me the "I spent 15 years in RSS hence I know better than
you." You are obviously old enough to know that mere age means nothing
- wisdom is everything.

Stop slinging mud on RSS and VHP. Why don't you make your own
institution based on communism, atheism or whatever it is that you are
advocating ? If your system is indeed that effective, people will
desert the RSS and VHP en masse, and your system will thrive on it's
own merit.

Lastly, regarding the topic of "Indian children born abroad", I think
that the topic itself is perhaps a little biased. I think the topic
should instead be "American children with Indian parents", or
something along those lines. :-)

~sumedh "who-thought-everyone-knew-communism-is-dead"