The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 18 22:14:42 UTC 1998

Ashish Chandra writes:
<It is indeed my misfortune that I cannot trace the
<email in which you had made, probably with some humor,
<a remark that you were "still adamant enough to hold on to the
<idea that Aryans entered India from outside." I just cannot
< find that email but what I do remember is that
<it was pretty short and didn't provide any explanations.

I never wrote this statement to Ashish Chandra.
> From the way he writes in Indology, will I ever
write a private e-mail to him like this?
He must be kidding. (unless I am totally crazy).

In the slogan provided by him there is no 'draviDa'.
In the last few days he sent unsolicited emails
most of which never had any reply back.

Regards,
N. Ganesan (signed)