The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 17 19:56:28 UTC 1998

Ashish Chandra wrote:
<<<<
Just like N.Ganesan, I am adamantly holding on to the view that
Aryan means noble and that it does not refer to race.
The Vedic people are our ancestors and I will never believe that
 Indians came from anywhere but the Sarasvati region. Call me
Hindutvavadi or whatever.

Dear Asish,

I want to know what view N. Ganesan is adamantly holding.
I usually give reasons, quotations from academic works, references
along with what I say.

You said in Indology that Dravid is used in Sanskrit
in the meaning of "Wealth".

Simply this is not true, according to great Indian
Sanskrit vidhvans. Of course, we can create one today.

N. Ganesan, PhD