SV: Vicious Debate

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Wed Dec 2 15:05:36 UTC 1998

Subrahmania wrote:

> On an IE homeland...etc
> You obviously havent read what Denis Sinor has to say on
> this whole Indo-European concept. The least that is expected is that
> people should first make the effort to read up on the current ideas.
> I suggest that you please look it  up  "The Bronze Age and Early Iron
> age peoples of Eastern Central Asia" volumes.

Could you please give me/us the precise bibliographic reference to Sinor's
work?

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

PS: If there are any unwanted attachments here, please let me know. My
version of Microsoft Outlook has been patched, and should in theory now
work correctly.

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo