Frog Hymn Article

Gautama Vajracharya gvvajrac at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sat Aug 8 18:13:33 UTC 1998

Dear John Gardner,
For my article on the Frog Hymn, write to the editor of Elect.Jnl. of Vd.
St.  His email address is <witzel at FAS.HARVARD.EDU>  He will release the
article for you when you subscribe the journal.
Sincerely,
Gautama Vajracharya