SKT font bugs and fixes on CTAN

Anshuman Pandey apandey at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Apr 17 04:43:51 UTC 1998

Hello,

For those interested, a DOS executable of Charles's SKT preprocessor is
available from <http://weber.u.washington.edu/~apandey/skt2-exe.zip>. This
executable has been updated with the bug fixes. In addition to the
executable, files in the archive include the updated and fixed skt.c,
skt.sty, sktdoc.skt, and a PostScript version of sktdoc.skt.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey