Downloading diacritic Roman fonts for Indian Languages

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 17 14:44:25 UTC 1997

For quite sometime, I have been trying to download the Roman diacritic fonts
(CSX or Norman) from the the following site
ftp://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/pub/john/software/fonts
I have not been successful. When I download the fonts like tm-csx.zip and
open it, the computer (PC) tries to treat it as a data file of an accounting
software I have (Bestware)  and gives up.

Does anybody else know/have these or other similar fonts which I can easily
download and install? I would appreciate installation instructions also.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

S. Palaniappan