Vedic Concordances

B. Reusch reusch at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Sep 16 01:47:19 UTC 1997

At 3:45 PM -0400 9/15/97, Chris Austin wrote:

>Could anyone inform me about any new Vedic Concordances which have
become

>available, e.g. from the Hoshiapur Vedic Institute, etc. Thanks in
advance

There is Alexander Lubotsky's <italic>A Rgvedic Word
Concordance</italic> published as monographs 82 & 83 by the American
Oriental Society in 1997, and based on Holland & van Nooten's
<italic>Rg Veda</italic> published in the Harvard Oriental Series.

The monographs distributor may be reached at
<<orders at eisenbrauns.com>

Hope this helps.

Beatrice Reusch

University of California, Berkeley