Finding people (was Re: ADvice)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 22 06:00:17 UTC 1997

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Sn. Subrahmanya wrote:

> I suggest that subscribers use other forums for "finding" people and
> request the moderator to not permit these messages not related to
> indology...

One of the useful things INDOLOGY has always offered is a way to track
down colleagues, publications, and so forth.  I would not wish to curtail
that function.

The aim of INDOLOGY is to facilitate classical Indian studies.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk            Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk       183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England