looking for software

Burkhard Quessel fo4a004 at RRZ.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Wed Oct 8 17:31:46 UTC 1997

You may want to have a look at the 'WordSmiths Tools' from Oxford
University Press - they contain a very nice concordance software for
Windows which can also handle diacritics. It's affordable (some 50
pound) and there is a downloadable demo version.

http://www1.oup.co.uk/cite/oup/elt/software/wsmith/

or, for the latest beta version:

http://www.liv.ac.uk/~ms2928/wordsmit.htm

Burkhard Quessel

--
Burkhard Quessel
Institute for India and Tibet, Hamburg University
e-mail: quessel at rrz.uni-hamburg.de