chAndogya upaniSad 1.1.8 and 8.3.5

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at UNICE.FR
Sun Oct 5 20:52:52 UTC 1997

At 3:51 +0200 5/10/97, DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA wrote:

>As far as Keith's comment is concerned, we Hindus consider that
>a jIvanmukta cannot be judged by ordinary mortals and their laws.
>This may sound very odd to western minds. But that is that.

        I suppose Mr Sarma is 'we Hindus' and, as a great racist leader, he
give a lesson to all the poor 'western minds' and 'ordinary mortals' (I'm
one of them). I accept lessons from Indians or Westerners, but just from
gurus.
        I'm happy that most of Indian people are, just like me, ordinary
mortals and I send them my best regards,
Dominique

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France