AW: Grave Found, Possibly 5,000 Years Old

Rolf Heinrich Koch roheko at CLASSIC.MSN.COM
Wed Oct 1 22:35:04 UTC 1997

There must probably be a reason why Europeans always translate the
Sanskrittexts. I do not know the reason. Do you?
To get to be a rich man is doubtlessly not the right reason. You agree?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:    Indology  im Auftrag von Dr. Jai Maharaj
Gesendet am:    Dienstag, 30. September 1997 00:00
An:     INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
Betreff:        Re: Grave Found, Possibly 5,000 Years Old

Namaste!

Lars Martin Fosse <l.m.fosse at INTERNET.NO> commented:
> "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <jai at flex.com> explained:
>> Lars Martin Fosse <l.m.fosse at INTERNET.NO> asked:
>>>
>>> Why should Eurocentrics be in shock for a 5,000-year-old
>>> human grave?
>
>> Some think that the world began with them!
>
> Really? As far as I know, the world began long before any
> humans were there at all, and as for humans, they are
> generally believed to have originated in Africa, not in
> the West.
> I still fail to see the point.

Perhaps because the smilies were deleted.  They are
now restored (see above).  I have run across many
Eurocentrics who refuse to realize that the world
existed before them and that others accomplished
a lot in science before them.  Some of these jokers
even teach in universities, misinforming others.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.flex.com/~jai
Om Shanti