Grave Found, Possibly 5,000 Years Old

Dr. Jai Maharaj jai at FLEX.COM
Wed Oct 1 21:51:42 UTC 1997

Namaste!
Rolf Heinrich Koch <roheko at CLASSIC.MSN.COM> asked:
> There must probably be a reason why Europeans always translate > the
Sanskrittexts. I do not know the reason. Do you?
>To get to be a rich man is doubtlessly not the right reason. You >agree?

Those are interesting questions.  One subconscious reason can be that they
do not wish the use of Sanskrit to spread.  Another can be that they wish to
put their own spin on the sense and meaning -- due to whatever motivation.
I know a world history professor here at the University of Hawaii who tells
me that if he removes non-Christian (not anti-Christian) slant from certain
ideas that he teaches he could lose his job. There are other examples.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.flex.com/~jai
Om Shanti