Bibliography software; cross-platform-ness

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Sun Nov 2 16:03:26 UTC 1997

Greetings:

Re. bibliography programs:  A beautifully feamless solution for working
with MSWOrd or WordPerfect is Nota Bene's Citation 7.1.  I think they're
at something like http://www.oberon.com, or http://www.orberonres.com
It's only $100, and installs right into the tools menu.  You can customize
with it too-but it includes a gadjillion formats already.  Tab dileneated
fields

For Mac, though I've not used it, the power users seem to talk of EndNote
2.  I'm just beginning to putter with it.

Hope this helps,

John Robert Gardner      Obermann Center
School of Religion         for Advanced Studies
University of Iowa       University of Iowa
319-335-2164             319-335-4034
http://vedavid.org       http://www.uiowa.edu/~obermann/
It is ludicrous to consider language as anything other
than that of which it is the transformation.