Job Opportunity

Hueckstedt hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA
Tue Mar 25 22:29:10 UTC 1997

List Members:
There is a job opportunity here at the University of Manitoba, but it is
not specifically for South Asianists. It is for people in women's studies
and the humanities. Therefore, South Asianists who have expertise in
those areas would probably be able to apply. A copy of the advertisement
is at this web site:
	 http://www.umanitoba.ca/programs/womans_studies/job.html

The application deadline is 30 April.

This is a tenure-track, full-time position.

I know nothing more about this position than I have already described
above. Questions about it should be directed to the Women's Studies
Program at the University of Manitoba.

Best,
Bob Hueckstedt

Robert A. Hueckstedt, Associate Professor of Indic Languages
Asian Studies Centre, 328 Fletcher Argue, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada
http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/asian_studies
fax 1 204-261-4483 phones 1 204-474-8964, 1 204-488-4797