Films

sogbs at cc.newcastle.edu.au sogbs at cc.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Mar 20 01:15:19 UTC 1997

August 1994 list of Documentary Films and Videos on South Asian Religion:
no, I haven't updated it since (life has been too busy), though I have
occasionally thought about it and would welcome any additional material or
offers of help.  The original list is still available at the ANU Coombs
server at the following URL:

ftp://coombs.anu.edu.au/coombspapers/otherarchives/asian-religions-archives/
asian-religions-general/sth-asia-relig-films-videos.txt

Geoffrey Samuel
current address (to 8/97)
Dept of Sociology and Anthropology
University of Newcastle